Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Please sign in with your email address or Create an Account.
Warranty Terms & Condition:
Important Notice :
- Please Keep the warranty card and original Sales Invoice or receipt in Safe Place and handover them to any “Roadmaster “ branch whenever a warranty repair is necessary.
- Roadmaster maximum liability shall not exceed the actual purchase price paid for the products.
- In no event shall Roadmaster be liable for special . incidental , or indirect damages.
- The RM warranty is valid from the date of purchase.
- The RM warranty is valid for a period of 2 years for all categories except accessories.
- In the event that this product fails to function properly during the warranty period , the retailer or distributor will make this product operational without charging for the cost of labor and parts.
- This warranty shall not be honored , if the warranty card or original sales invoice has been omitted.
- This warrant does not cover shipping or transportations charges from your place to any RM service center or installation/disassemble charges.
- The obligations of the distributor are limited only for repair or defective parts . The costs and risks of transportation , removal and installation of the products and other costs directly or indirectly related to repair , shall not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty neither is not covered damages cause by non-authorized repair shops nor reimbursed such to any RM Branches or Authorized service center.
- RM Shall be not responsible for any personal injury and or/ material damages for misuse of this unit.
- This warranty is covered by material defects or workmanship only and not with other purpose such as:
- Periodic check-ups , adjustments , maintenance or conversions as well as replacements of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by accidents , negligence , modifications , use of non- RM parts , improper use , installation or packing.
- Damage caused by lightning , water , fire , acts of war , public disturbances , incorrect mains voltages , incorrect ventilation or any other cause beyond the control of the distributor.
- A product where the label bearing the serial number has been removed defaced, illegible or tampered with.
- Refunds of Credit Cards processed purchases will be made through the customer's bank and that process might take up to 21 working days depending on the customer's bank system and cash refund will not be applied.
- Some errors may occur during the process of providing the product or service and the provision of detailed information about the prices on the website. The website cannot provide you with affordable products individually or know the total cost of the product or service until the receipt of the request mail is completed. In case the request and invoice for certain product or service and price was incorrect or the information was wrong for the receipt of an error in recording the correct price or product or service information are entitled to the website in this case either to continue with you to illustrate this error and how to deal with him or cancel your order and notify you of this cancellation. If your application is accepted and has followed up electronically, the total cost will be calculated and deducted from your credit card account, and we will notify you by e-mail that the payment process conducted properly.
- Warranty terms and conditions change based on countries and regions.