Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Terms and conditions
General Website Usage Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the provison that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties. We do not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes,without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Returns & Replacement Policy
Please read our Returns Policy carefully. By purchasing from Roadmaster store you agree to the terms of our Returns Policy.
All items are inspected and tested by our engineers before dispatch. These ensure that all items are free of defects in material and workmanship and are 100% operational. If you wish to return an item, this is how the item must be returned, so please take care with your RM purchase:
- The items must be in perfect saleable condition and in their original gift box and packaging.
- The items accessories must be packaged exactly as they are received with no exceptions.
- The Items must be returned within 7 working days from date of delivery.
- Any refund made will be minus shipping costs.
- Not liable for third party installation and removal costs, if you choose to have the unit professionally installed other than an RM installer expert.
- Third party installation charges will not be refunded by Roadmaster.
We do not accept faulty returns outside 7 days cooling-off period outlined in the distance selling regulation, except agreed by the management of Roadmaster store with the following conditions:
- All products returned outside 7 days cooling-off period will be subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee without exception, this does not include any additional damage charges which may apply.
- Damage, marks, scratches to either the units or accessories will be subject to refurbishment charges or in any condition other than saleable, will be returned to you and the cost of return carriage charge to your account.
Roadmaster faulty return under warranty must be returned to us for inspection. You are responsible for return shipping faulty goods; we will cover the cost of shipping to return the repaired/replacement item to you. All goods are covered by a 12 month warranty from date of purchase.
All return is valid within 7 days from date of delivery. If you do not return goods within 7 days after you have received delivery, your rights to cancel will be revoked. The cancellation will be put in writing and received within 7 days period.
Important: Many of the items we sell require installations. Therefore, we strongly recommend that your RM products be installed by our RM installer experts available globally. If not available in your area, please consult a professional auto electrician, if you do not have sufficient knowledge and confidence relating to the installation of RM purchased products into your vehicles. Otherwise, if product is damaged due to incorrect installation, this will automatically void any warranty.
If you want to replace an item against a wrong order, model change, colour change etc, once we receive the item the return process may take between 1-3 weeks.
Refund will be made to the same account (within 4-6 weeks) which was used to make the original transaction.
All orders placed at Roadmaster store are shipped using a reliable courier service such as TNT/DHL express for both domestic and international routes and or Alma Express for Domestic routes only with full online tracking information supplied.
Delivery to any country is possible within 7 days, with shipment to many parts of the world possible within 4 working days. Tracking details will be provided within 12 hours of dispatch.
It is the client’s responsibility to inquire about import taxes outside KSA and local customs for fees/charges before making a purchase.
Strictly NO signature NO delivery policy, if the package is not signed for it will be returned to the local depot. After specified time (varies depending on countries) the item will be returned to sender. If this occurs, you will be liable for additional charge and must contact the courier as soon as possible to arrange redelivery or collection.
Important: Roadmaster will only send to the address you provide with PayPal. Please ensure you provide the correct delivery address through checkout process to PayPal when making payment. This is required by PayPal for security reasons.
Tracking numbers are added to every order through PayPal once dispatched, please login to find tracking information for your order.We recommend that you read our Returns Policy before purchase.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are available for customers to use. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked. All trade-marks, logos and images are copyright to their respectable owners.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile telephone numbers.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
By accessing this website and purchasing products you consent to these terms and conditions. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking, buying , or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
Installation terms & Conditions :
- Product prices do not include installation fees
- Installation fees depend on the selected product
- Free products do not include free installation. The installation fees will be paid in store
- Product installation fees :
- Head Unit Screens: SAR 130-250. Depending on the car and screen model.
- Front/Rear Camera: SAR 110-150. Depending on the car model
- Head Rest / Roof Mount Screen: SAR 180
- Dashcam: SAR 130
- Installing car screens in old cars dashboard might cause minor scratch or undesired results. This is under customer liability
- Items not eligible for refund after installation or delivery.
Nejeek Service for home installation
- Home installation service available in Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam within 30km radius city center.
- You will be notified to book home installation appointment after order is processed.
- We strive to reach customers on time. We apologies in case of unexpected traffic jam delays.
- In case of no show up no longer 15minutes of reaching the location , appointment will be canceled to avoid schedule delays on others
- In case of delays or wrong location shared or any other reason, customer service team will rearrange product and or installation to be fulfilled by branches.
- Installation time between 45 – 90 min depends on product type.
- Completed installation and leaving customer location is consider an approval of proper functionality and delivery.